Vaccaria Press Seeds
- Press Seed 50-C
- Calculated at Checkout
- The vaccaria is an annual plant that grows in China and parts of central and southern Europe. It is also known as the cowherb or cow soapwort.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, vaccaria seeds have bitter and neutral properties, and are associated with the Liver and Stomach meridians. Their main functions are to invigorate the blood and promote lactation.
- Typically, vaccaria seeds are used to treat conditions such as dysmenorrhea or amenorrhea (painful menstruation), along with insufficient lactation following childbirth, and mastitis. In recent years, some practitioners have used vaccaria seeds in combination with safflower and other herbs to treat inflammation of the prostate gland.
- Many acupuncturists also use vaccaria seeds when performing acupressure or acupuncture to the ear
- Externally, vaccaria seeds can be ground into a powder to help treat some skin conditions.
- On Lite Beige Color Tape. Tape shape may vary