Warming GuaSha Fu Yang Guan
- Calculated at Checkout
GuaSha Fu Yang Guan
For Practitioners Only
This state-of-the-art Gua Sha & Moxi Device, also known as Fu Yang Guan in China, is made of quality porcelain. It looks like a gourd, hand-held to apply hot & scraping therapy when plugged in a power outlet. There are two levels of temperature to choose for different area and season application.
Easy and safe to use, this new and unique device is a perfect replacement unit for the traditional hand Gua Sha and Moxibustion (burning moxa of all kinds that result in smoke, odor and ashes). It is a modern product that best utilizes the ancient wisdom.
Both clinical practice and educational application of the Modern Gua Sha & Moxibustion by using this tool become quite popular in Asia.
Go to youtube for video copy and paste into your browser:
Two levels of temperature High & Low
Porcelain cradle, 4 inches in diameter for placement of the tool during and after application
9.5 ft long cord for extended area application
Elegant calligraphy in Chinese, Han Jiu Yi (Moxi Device)
Beautiful Asia cultural design
Gift box, item to long last
Size: 5 x 3.4 inches
Weight: 2 Lbs
1. This device is designed to use by licensed practitioners only. 2. Hot Surface. Do not linger on skin. Check skin temperature from time to time to avoid skin burn. Handle with extreme care. 3. Diabetic and cancer patients should not use the device. People who have skin allergy and pregnant women do not use this device. 4. Keep out of reach of children.
CAUTION & WARNINGS
The Gua Sha Device Fu Yang Guan
L This device is designed to use by licensed practitioners only.
2. Diabetic and cancer patients should not use the device.
3. People who have skin allergy and pregnant women do not use the
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. HOT SURFACE. Do not linger or stop on a particular skin spot
for more than 1 second. Keep the device moving all the time
6. Plug the device in an outlet and always start the device at
HEAT LEVEL I. Do not use HEAT LEVEL 11unless you are
positive that the temperature is safe enough to apply.
7. Heat Level I is for low temperature and Heat Level I1 is for
medium to high temperature. Handle with extreme care. Do not
8. The device is made of quality porcelain and can be breakable. Do
not pull the cable heavily when it is in use.
9. When the device is not in use, always turn the power off by
leaving the switch at 0 (OFF) position.
10. Check skin temperature all the time to reach a safe and